When does the event officially start and finish?
The event officially starts on 24 August at 5pm for the Welcome Drinks and Dinner and Registration at the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa. The event officially ends after the Awards Dinner and Party on 27 August at the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa. We encourage you to take an extra day to relax and have some fun on 28 August with a champagne breakfast, half-day tours and rest and relaxation.
What do the swim courses look like?
We’re planning the courses soon so check back to see where your Ocean Swim Fiji swims will take you. With courses that venture out into the clear blue waters and pass over coral reefs, your swims will be epic!
Are flights and accommodation included in the All-Inclusive Package price?
Yes! Return economy airfares flying Fiji Airways and four nights at the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa are included in your package. You’ll also receive your Swimmer event entry or Supporter event entry. If you wish to tailor your flights or accommodation, simply speak to our travel team.
I want to swim and have a holiday. Can I do this?
Absolutely. The event officially runs from 24 August to the evening of 28 August. Many of our guests choose to arrive into Fiji a few days prior or stay a few extra days after to get the perfect balance of swimming and total relaxation. Our travel team are ready to help plan and book your perfect Fijian break.
How much is it to bring children if they aren't swimming?
Get in touch with our travel team to confirm your pricing for children attending, but not swimming.
Please note – Waitui Beach Club (Swim 2) is an adults-only location so please make alternative child care arrangements that day. Children under 10 years old are not allowed at any evening functions.
How do I know I’ve secured one of the 200 spots on offer?
If you’ve clicked on the ‘Secure My Spot’ button, given us your details then chatted to our travel team and paid your NZ$500pp deposit, you’re in!
When do registrations close for the 2020 event?
If not sold out prior, registrations for the 2020 event will close on 31 July 2020 at 5pm.
How many meals and drinks does my all-inclusive package cover?
Your all-inclusive package includes the following meals and drinks:
- Buffet dinner and two complimentary drinks at the Event Registration & Welcome Function taking place at Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa
- Buffet lunch and drinks (open bar all day) at South Sea Island
- Buffet lunch and two complimentary drinks Waitui Beach Club
- Buffet lunch and two complimentary drinks at Malamala Beach Club
- Two complimentary drinks at each of the Sundowner Functions
- Ticket to attend the Awards Dinner & Party at the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa beach front including buffet dinner and dessert and two complimentary drinks
- 10% discount on all food, beverage and So Spa treatments purchased at the Sofitel Resort & Spa between Saturday 22 August and Sunday 30thAugust 2020 when event accreditation is shown at the time of purchase.
- *Champagne Breakfast exclusively for Ocean Swim Fiji swimmers and supporters at the Sofitel Fiji Report & Spa on the final day of Ocean Swim Fiji 2020.
When do I pay for my all-inclusive package?
Our travel team will give you all you need to know about exact payment dates, but to start with, a simple NZ$500 pp deposit is all it takes to save your spot at Ocean Swim Fiji 2020.
What is your policy with event withdrawals or transfers?
Your NZ$500 deposit per person is non-refundable.
Do I have to stay at the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa and fly Fiji Airways to attend?
No. You can choose who you fly with and where you stay but note that a number of functions, events and coach pickups take place at/from the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa. Our travel team have great rates on airfares and hotel accommodation so get in touch to plan your trip.