How can I register and secure a spot?
You can register with a non-refundable NZD$500 per person deposit. As the 2024 event has sold out we suggest you sign up to stay in the loop.
Can I add extra nights?
Yes of course. Below are indicative costs for an extra twin share or single room at the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa.
When do registrations open for the 2024 event?
Registrations have closed however you can currently join the 2024 Priority Waitlist on the home page.
When does the event officially start and finish?
The event officially starts on 27th of May at 6:00pm for the Welcome Drinks and Dinner and Registration at the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa. The event officially ends after the Awards Dinner and Party on the 30th of May at the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa. We encourage you to take an extra day to relax and have some fun on 31st of May with a breakfast and glass of champagne, half-day tours and activities, rest and relaxation.
What do the swim courses look like?
Check our website oceanswimfiji.com to view our 2024 swim courses. Be ready to venture out into the clear blue waters and pass over coral reefs. Your swims will be epic!
Are flights and accommodation included in the All-Inclusive Package price?
Yes! Return economy airfares flying Fiji Airways and four nights at the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa are included in your package. You’ll also receive your Swimmer event entry or Supporter event entry. If you wish to tailor your flights or accommodation, simply speak to our travel team.
I want to swim and have a holiday. Can I do this?
Absolutely. The event officially runs from 27 May to the evening of 30 May. Many of our guests choose to arrive into Fiji a few days prior or stay a few extra days after to get the perfect balance of swimming and total relaxation. Our travel team are ready to help plan and book your perfect Fijian break.
How much is it to bring children if they aren't swimming?
Get in touch with our travel team to confirm your pricing for children attending, but not swimming.
How do I know I’ve secured one of the 200 spots on offer at the May 2024 event?
If you’ve clicked on the ‘Secure your Spot’ button on our website and you have been able to pay your NZ$500 per person deposit, you’re in!
When do registrations close for the 2024 event?
If not sold out prior, registrations for the May 2024 event will close on 30 April 2024.
How many meals and drinks does my all-inclusive package cover?
Your all-inclusive package includes the following meals and drinks:
- Buffet dinner and two complimentary drinks at the Event Registration & Welcome Function taking place at Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa
- Buffet lunch and drinks (open bar all day) at South Sea Island
- Buffet lunch and two complimentary drinks Waitui Beach Club
- Buffet lunch and two complimentary drinks at Malamala Beach Club
- Two complimentary drinks at the two Sundowner Functions on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings
- Ticket to attend the Awards Dinner & Party at the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa beachfront (or Grand ballroom if wet weather) including buffet dinner, dessert and two drinks
- 10% discount on all food, beverage and So Spa treatments purchased at the Sofitel Resort & Spa between Monday 27 May and Friday 31 May 2024 when event accreditation is shown at the time of purchase.
- *Champagne Breakfast exclusively for Ocean Swim Fiji swimmers and supporters at the Sofitel Fiji Report & Spa on the final day of Ocean Swim Fiji.
When do I pay for my all-inclusive package?
A NZ$500 per person non-refundable deposit is paid first to secure your spot at Ocean Swim Fiji – May 2024. Your first instalment is due within 7 days after confirming your plans with our travel team and agreeing to your travel quote. The final balance payment is due 20th January 2024 but can be paid earlier.
What is your policy with event withdrawals or transfers?
If after booking to attend the 2024 event you decide to cancel, your NZD$500 per person deposit is non-refundable. Any instalment payments made at the time of cancellations will be refunded less a cancellation fee. Cancellation fees are per person and are stipulated in terms and conditions provided at the time of booking. If the 2024 event cannot be staged for reasons outside of the organisers’ control, it will be postponed to a new date. Any registered attendees booked will have their deposit and any instalments payments made transferred in full to the postponed event.